Last year I bought this wooden ladder from Depot, but haven’t really styled it with a purpose in a room. I went looking online for some ideas and found five greatways to put it into use that I think I may need another one or two!
- Lean the ladder in a bedroom or bathroom for displaying bath and hand towels.
- Lean the ladder in a bedroom or living room for blankets.
- Place the ladder beside the pool for swimming towels and robes.
- Don’t just use the ladder for textiles, they also make a great place for potted plants.
- And how cool is one as a magazine rack?