The patio and garden makeover of the year so far must be the one of Studio DIY. Everything about it is so good – and what I love most do-able!
THINGS I LOVE:
1. The “giant” firepit area incorporated with the lounge area.
2. The all one level garden with grass – can you beleive this is fake?
3. That patio tile! SWOON! And then the all white pergola and canopy and neutral table and benches.
4. The addition of a portable couch for the grass and table and chairs for little kids.
5. A black fence – it really makes the green of the plants pop!
6. And of course all the little details: string lights, bright cushions, rattan loungers and wicker overhead light.