My plans for my client’s home office continue… and Sophie Bell’s is a great exampe of having an office not only for one or two people but would work equally well for groups or workshops.
THINGS I LOVE:
1. The all white and neutral colour scheme – making the space seem bigger than it is.
2. The use of two large dining tables as desks with both chairs and a bench.
3. The wall to wall cupboards but only waist high to allow for art and breathing space.
4. The mini lounge together with a drinks station.
5. And access to an outdoor patio for lunch breaks and Friday evening drinks!